Friday, February 4, 2011

As you say, this is me..

Somehow, I feel that people around me are changing..
even me, I am changing too,  all the time... 

As time passes, things that I like most changed..
Once, I've tried to figure out the reasons..  Why?
but few days past..
still I cant get it
at last..  I stop thinking about it..
threw the questions far away, stop bother it!
hah! now Im open minded?!  =.=||

There's lotz of friends around me..
best friend, best buddies...
just one month..
I felt like my buddies arent my buddies, my friends neither..
why??!
do you guys have any idea..??
Times do make you forget things.. 
hehex =) Alzheimer??!!


itz 2nd day of CNY..
do you feel happy?
dont ask me..  Im just sitting in front of "technology" like the other days..
blogging? heh..  kinda wasting time..
but the fact is : I have so much time for me to waste!!   >3<

 

No comments: